Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Custom Holiday Party Invitations

Custom New Year's Eve Invitations
Holiday Party Invitations
I promised more Christmas party invitations, so here they are! Chloe was writing on a Yankee candle jar that I spray painted with chalkboard paint. She was writing Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas and I thought how cute would it be to have a holiday party card with a chalkboard background.

I went to work on indesign and used gradient effects to make the background look like chalkboard.

This invitation idea is great for New Years Eve parties, birthday parties and Christmas parties.

If you want to find out how to order your holiday party invitations, email me at info [at] customprintableinvitations.com.

Custom Christmas Party Invitations
New Years Eve Invitations
Check out my shop for other custom invitations and prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment